<?xml version="1.0"?><!-- generator="bbPress" -->

<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
>

<channel>
<title>MachForm Community Forums Topic: Dropdown list not entering correct values</title>
<link>https://www.machform.com/forums/</link>
<description>MachForm Community Forums Topic: Dropdown list not entering correct values</description>
<language>en</language>
<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 20:08:27 +0000</pubDate>

<item>
<title>yuniar on "Dropdown list not entering correct values"</title>
<link>https://www.machform.com/forums/topic/dropdown-list-not-entering-correct-values#post-1306</link>
<pubDate>Sat, 05 Apr 2008 11:30:36 +0000</pubDate>
<dc:creator>yuniar</dc:creator>
<guid isPermaLink="false">1306@https://www.machform.com/forums/</guid>
<description>&#60;p&#62;Actually, those are not order no. &#60;/p&#62;
&#60;p&#62;When dealing with dropdown, MachForm assign unique option_id for each values (since the dropdown values could be numbers or texts or combination).&#60;/p&#62;
&#60;p&#62;So I don't think it's possible to store the actual values. Otherwise it will broke the other functionality.&#60;/p&#62;
&#60;p&#62;If you are trying to write an SQL query, your query need to lookup &#60;strong&#62;ap_element_options&#60;/strong&#62; table to get those values.
&#60;/p&#62;</description>
</item>
<item>
<title>bullcrappy111 on "Dropdown list not entering correct values"</title>
<link>https://www.machform.com/forums/topic/dropdown-list-not-entering-correct-values#post-1305</link>
<pubDate>Sat, 05 Apr 2008 09:51:43 +0000</pubDate>
<dc:creator>bullcrappy111</dc:creator>
<guid isPermaLink="false">1305@https://www.machform.com/forums/</guid>
<description>&#60;p&#62;Hi,&#60;/p&#62;
&#60;p&#62;I have a few dropdown lists on my form containing the numbers 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 and when I fill out the form and select let's say 9 from the dropdown, the data in the mysql is stored as 2 (I guess the second item in the dropdown?)  How can I make it so it stores the value that I select, &#34;9&#34;, instead of the order that the item is in the dropdown?&#60;/p&#62;
&#60;p&#62;Thank you very much!
&#60;/p&#62;</description>
</item>

</channel>
</rss>
