<?xml version="1.0"?><!-- generator="bbPress" -->

<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
>

<channel>
<title>MachForm Community Forums Topic: NaN error</title>
<link>https://www.machform.com/forums/</link>
<description>MachForm Community Forums Topic: NaN error</description>
<language>en</language>
<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 04:22:50 +0000</pubDate>

<item>
<title>AMurray on "NaN error"</title>
<link>https://www.machform.com/forums/topic/nan-error-1#post-22436</link>
<pubDate>Wed, 31 Dec 2014 09:39:25 +0000</pubDate>
<dc:creator>AMurray</dc:creator>
<guid isPermaLink="false">22436@https://www.machform.com/forums/</guid>
<description>&#60;p&#62;I see the NaN error (I think it has something to do with the calculation of total price).  Not sure how to correct it.  &#60;/p&#62;
&#60;p&#62;Can you check the Payment options and see what you have set there and make sure you chose the correct &#34;price&#34; fields etc, so it knows what to add up.&#60;/p&#62;
&#60;p&#62;But I would suggest you submit a request to Appnitro directly for further assistance.&#60;/p&#62;
&#60;p&#62;&#60;a href=&#34;http://www.appnitro.com/contact.&#34; rel=&#34;nofollow&#34;&#62;http://www.appnitro.com/contact.&#60;/a&#62;
&#60;/p&#62;</description>
</item>
<item>
<title>andreamarucci on "NaN error"</title>
<link>https://www.machform.com/forums/topic/nan-error-1#post-22425</link>
<pubDate>Mon, 29 Dec 2014 23:59:06 +0000</pubDate>
<dc:creator>andreamarucci</dc:creator>
<guid isPermaLink="false">22425@https://www.machform.com/forums/</guid>
<description>&#60;p&#62;I've this form here&#60;/p&#62;
&#60;p&#62;&#60;a href=&#34;http://forms.shift.it/view.php?id=24447&#34; rel=&#34;nofollow&#34;&#62;http://forms.shift.it/view.php?id=24447&#60;/a&#62;&#60;/p&#62;
&#60;p&#62;Problem is that when I fill it (for example buying just the first item and not the second one on the 2nd page) the review page total appear as NaN.&#60;/p&#62;
&#60;p&#62;I've read that could be a cache problem but I've emptied the cache, tried with another browser but NaN is always there.&#60;/p&#62;
&#60;p&#62;Can you check and tell me how to fix? I'm using the latest version...&#60;/p&#62;
&#60;p&#62;Thanks!
&#60;/p&#62;</description>
</item>

</channel>
</rss>
