This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Bug with "Remember me" check box

1. williamansley

There seems to be a bug in Machform v. 4.4 which can be seen when using the "Remember me" check box. I don't know if it applies to any other version of Machform because I've never tried using it before. I should also mention that I am using Machform with LDAP authentication.

First of all, I'm not sure what checking the "Remember me" check box is supposed to do. Is it supposed to just "pre-fill-in" your user name or is it supposed to allow you directly into Machform without signing on after you check it and sign on once? On my Machform v. 4.4 set up, however, it does neither of these.

Instead, if I try signing on with my correct LDAP credentials and the "Remember me" check box checked, I just see a blank browser window. If I refresh the page, I get a "Confirm Form Resubmission" dialog box (I am using Chrome) and if I click the continue button, then I get into the Form Manager. When I sign out, I am back at the "Sign In to Admin Panel" screen, both the "Username" and "Password" fields are blank and the "Remember me" check box is unchecked.

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic