- Latest stable version of Google Chrome (desktop & mobile).
- Latest stable version of Mozilla Firefox.
- Latest stable version of Apple Safari (desktop & mobile).
- Internet Explorer 11 and latest stable version of Microsoft Edge
MachForm Cloud – Server Requirements
There are no server/website requirements to use MachForm Cloud, since we host all your forms on our servers. MachForm Cloud works with all kind of websites (including Squarespace, Photobiz, Weebly, Wix, etc).
MachForm Self-Hosted – Server Requirements
MachForm Self-Hosted is a PHP-based application that must be installed on a server in order to run. If you have opted for the self-hosted version of MachForm, you can install the application on your own server.
The minimum system requirements that your web server must meet in order to run MachForm Self-Hosted are:
- PHP version 5.5 or newer
- MySQL database version 4.1.0 or newer
Most hosting companies nowadays already support the above. However, please check with your hosting company if you are unsure about any of those requirements before purchasing.
MachForm Self-Hosted doesn’t work with any of the following website providers:
If you’re using any of the above website, you’ll need to use MachForm Cloud instead.