What information do we collect?
When you register with us or purchase a subscription or other product or service from us, we collect certain personally identifiable information about you, including your name and email address. We also collect data on your use of the MachForm Cloud service.
How do we use the information?
We may use your personally identifiable information for any of the following purposes:
- to respond to your inquiries and provide you with service and support
- to analyze site usage and to improve the MachForm website and service
- to track your use of our services
- to notify you of changes to our website, to our agreements, or our products and services
- to contact you about your account
- to offer you new products and services that we believe may interest you
- to allow us to suspend or terminate your account, if necessary
We (Appnitro Software) do not know users’ credit card numbers and other sensitive payment information — this data is only available to the secure service of FastSpring, LLC during the purchase process and they deal with it safely.
Form Data (MachForm Cloud)
We take steps to protect the security of the personally identifiable information we collect, including, for example, physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards.
Form Data (MachForm Self-Hosted)
MachForm ensures the privacy of your forms data. When using Self-Hosted MachForm, you keep control of your data. Your form data is stored in your own MySQL database and will never be sent to other servers by MachForm.
We do not host any of your form data and we do not have any access to your form data.
We may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We may occasionally update this Privacy Statement. These updates may reflect, among other things, changes in applicable laws, rules or regulations, changes in our data collection practices, and/or changes to our business or services.