Howdy folks! 🙂
It’s 2018 already and I’m happy to let you know that MachForm version 7 is now available for downloads on Billing Area.
This update added several new features, improvements, and bugfixes. We recommend you to upgrade due to improved functionalities within this release.
What’s new in MachForm 7
Yes, finally! You can now add images or videos (Youtube or MP4) to your form without any single coding! Just go to your form builder and click the new Media field button.
a) MEDIA FIELD – image
To add images to your form, click the media field button, choose Image and then upload your image. That easy!
B) MEDIA FIELD – VIDEO
Enter Youtube URL or direct MP4 URL and the video will be embedded to your form.
- Feature: Media Fields (Add Image/Video)
- Feature: Support for “Approval Status” condition for webhook logic.
- Feature: Added “Form is submitted” condition for email and webhook logic.
- Improvement: Support negative pricing for PayPal Standard
- Improvement: When ‘UK’ is selected as default country on address field, the state & zip label are adjusted to county & postcode
- Improvement: Added ‘Send Customer Email to Authorize.net’ to support email field requirement when using European payment processor
- Improvement: Added INR currency to payment settings page for check/cash option
- Improvement: Resume link is now clickable
- Improvement: Default CHMOD changed to 755 for increased security
- Improvement: Added new custom CSS class ‘hide_cents’ to hide cents from Price field
- Update: Removed support for reCAPTCHA v1 (Deprecated by Google)
- Bugfix: Changing the file type limit to ‘allow’ and then turn off the file type limitation setting will block any upload
- Bugfix: Matrix fields hidden due to logic shouldn’t be displayed within email
- Bugfix: Price field incorrectly populate ‘0’ as default value
- Bugfix: Removed entry number from the generated PDF on email
- Bugfix: Distorted form logo on mobile devices
- Bugfix: Duplicate emails being sent when skip-page logic to success page being used and delay notification until paid is set to off
- Bugfix: The ‘save and resume’ button is not being checked against accidental double submissions. Same bug as on 4.7 resurfaced, since v5.0
- Bugfix: Default values on the last page of the form won’t be displayed after the first form submission
- Bugfix: In some cases, editing entry on a form with payment enabled will generate error ‘Subquery returns more than 1 row’
How to Update
This update is FREE for all users having an active support contract.
As mentioned above, you can download it on Billing Area.
Follow this upgrade instruction:
Upgrading MachForm Self-Hosted
MachForm Cloud Users
If you’re subscribed to any of our MachForm Cloud plans, there is no further action required on your side. We’ve automatically updated MachForm version on all our cloud users with the latest version. You can use the new features right now!