This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

[RESOLVED ]Delete Empty Page (multipage form)

1. AMurray
    Pro Member

Hi Yuniar,

I'm not sure how I would delete an empty page within multi-page form, when I don't need the page of the form any longer. I have a form that was 3-pages, but have modified it to be 2 pages. The third page remains in the form without any fields, but I can't save the form's changes because the following error comes up:

Unable to save. Your form contain empty pages! Your form contain one or more empty pages. Please add a field into the empty page or delete the empty page

Although the error advised to delete the empty page, there no easy or obvious way (or instruction) on deleting empty pages within a form. Does it involve digging into the database to do this - not the best method I would say, for novice users.

Has anyone else had to do such a thing when they've changed the forms that leave them with an empty page in a multi-page form (without the need to rebuild the form from scratch)

EDIT - I found another similar post, but the solution doesn't seem to work http://www.appnitro.com/forums/topic/remove-a-page?replies=2#post-13881. It says to click the page break field and delete it but deleting an empty page doesn't seem to work in the same way as deleting a normal field (I would have expected a "Delete" button when selecting the page break). I'm using the recently released Ver 3.2.

Figured it out - I had to select the *top* navigation section of the page break not the bottom.

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic