This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

404 error after login

1. treat2dayhotmailcom

I cannot figure out why I am getting 404 errors when trying to go to a form. When I sign in to figure out the problem, I get a 404 error after the login page.

any suggestions.?

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. AMurray
    Pro Member

Do you actually mean your front-end forms are not displaying and getting 404 errors when just trying to view a form, and also when logging into the administrrator? Obviously you can see the login page but it gives a 404 on logging in, instead of showing the form manager?

Without seeing the backend and files, I'm unable to give a definite solution/suggestion. Maybe try to reupload all the Machform files. CHeck the Database. Do you have a backup of the database you can restore? Is this a new installation of Machform (with no form submissions) or is this a problem that has suddenly started occuring?

It may be better if you contact Appnitro and provide all the details they will need to investigate the problem
    http://www.appnitro.com/contact

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. treat2dayhotmailcom

I figured it out.

I have this installed with Joomla and forgot to "exclude MachForm folder" when backing up and restoring a Joomla site. The restoration extracted the Joomla backup copy over the current installation.

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic