This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

[closed] A few pre-sales questions

1. Markstein

First of all let me commend you on your efforts so far on MachForm. The CSS styling of both the forms and the back end are great compared to others out there. I am considering purchasing MachForm within the next few days but have some questions.

1.) How far along are you on integrating the php include function for the forms? (this would get rid of the iFrame height issue)

2.) Is there a different way to view submissions other than the "Entries" button? I would like to give others access to the submissions however I do not want them having access to the forms.

3.) When you click on "Entries" and you view one of the submissions it shows the form with the information filled out in the form where you can then modify the information in the form. I don't understand the reasoning behind this but is there a way to view the submissions in a regular text format on the server? (I know you have the export functions)

4.) Is it possible to have a choice of where I want the forms to be sent? (i.e. To Email, To Database, To Email and Database)

Thanks a lot and I look forward to hearing from you.

Mark

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Hello Mark,

Thanks for considering MachForm.

1) Integrating MachForm with php include is barely done (in development stage). However, I still need to do more thorough testing before it ready to be shipped with the next release. I can't give you any exact release date regarding this yet, as I'm still working it out, sorry.

2) No, we don't have that kind of feature, yet.

3) That's actually being used to edit the submission data. You are right that MachForm should provide a simple option to display the data in regular text format, thanks, I've taken a note on this. At this moment, the excel file would be the best option.

4) By default, if you don't specify any email address, MachForm would save to database only. However, if you need to disable database submission, some modification will be needed (a small one, few lines).

I realized that MachForm won't be perfect, but I believe that suggestion from every users would make it better.

Thanks

MachForm Founder

Posted 16 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.