This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Ability to Select Credit Card Payment or Check Option

1. valteke

Is there a way to set up the ability for someone to select whether they want to select payment by Check or Paypal/Credit Card?

Example:

Payment Method
    - PayPal or Credit Card
    - Pay by check

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. yuniar

You can use a skip-page logic for this. So that when the "Pay by check" is being selected, create a rule that bypass the payment page and skip into success page directly.

MachForm Founder

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. valteke

Got it that worked. I also had to create a rule to email me if the Pay by check was selected to get the confirmation email.

Thanks,

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. timcov

This doesn't seem to work on a single page form - as then the page logic rules can't be enabled and so won't allow you to jump straight to payment page or success page. Not a problem as you can create a dummy 2nd page with just a blank section break on it - which then allows the page logic rules to be enabled - but it had me scratching my head for 5 minutes!

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. PeteSkewes

It would be a big step forward if Machform would allow users to select the type of payment ( Stripe / Paypal ) when the form is completed - as it is with many other form / payment systems. It is just wrong to ask the user to select the payment type BEFORE they even start filling in the form.

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. edwardcho

My question is if you select pay by check and by pass the credit card confirmation form and have selected delay notification until paid option does the customer paying by check still receive email confirmation when submitted in machform?

Posted 8 years ago #
  7. yuniar

@edwardcho -- you can use the email logic to overcome that. Create a rule so that an email will be sent when the user selected check.

MachForm Founder

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic