This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Add my site as "Form Theme" (?)

1. erikandre

Is it possible, by chance, that we can design our own "Form Theme"?

I would like to be able to find a way to have my client's web page template embeddd within MachForm itself so it all loads within MachForm all at once and not waiting for the "embed code" to load (as it often is sluggish to load). I know there are tips to make embedded code run faster and that some of you may have found fast ways to hard code to a page to quickly load.... but I guess I'm looking for a link in my admin panel that allows me to add my .htm web code of my web site into the field and just add "#MACHFORM_FORM" or some line of code to the area where the form is to load. We could even assign templates to specific forms. Just a thought.

I know its a bizarre request, but I think it would suggest it since I haven't seen anyone do so.

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. erikandre

Phew... well i figured out how to manually do it. Now, anytime someone visits the view.php?id=xx, machform correctly displays my client's web site template as well as the form (all at once). Took some tweaking, but its all there.

I would still love to see the above request so I don't have to manually modify/tweak code.

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. yuniar

Hmm.. Have you tried the advanced embed code? It loads slightly faster than the iframe embed code.

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. erikandre

Yes, I did try that and the delay still exists one out of every three loads. That's why I decided to finally hard code the page into the view-functions.php file. It works great now... i just wish there was a form within the admin panel i could plug the custom page into and your system can take it from there (with a "PREVIEW PAGE" option as well to test the code.

Just a thought. :)

Posted 15 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic