This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Adding logo from image on computer?

1. schiminiello

How do I add a logo from a jpg in a folder on my computer? All the instructions seem to be for adding a logo from a URL...

Please help!
    Thanks,
    Shannon

Posted 13 years ago #
  2. Radices

You will have to host the image on a server presumably the same one your using to host MachForm and then link to the URL. I put them all in the ../images folder.

Posted 13 years ago #
  3. schiminiello

How would I post an image on the server? I am clueless with this.
    Thanks in advance!
    SC

Posted 13 years ago #
  4. Edken

You need an FTP client or you may be able to use the back end of your hosting service.

There are lots of tutorials online that will help find out more about how FTP works, and if you can goto www.download.com you can find a free FTP client.

Then if you find the image you want to replace on your server you can simple replace it with your own logo, just make sure to keep exactly the same name and location.

If you keep the logo the same size as the one your replacing you will have less trouble with formatting, but I havent looked into any of the specifics of what it would take to do this with Machforms if im honest. Im going on what would be the easiest way of doing this in general for a newb.

Posted 13 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic