This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Admin fields

1. nikasobol

I really enjoy this software. I have a question about the Admin fields. I work for a university and we have very strong security on all of our servers. I am making a Job application that will be emailed to specific supervisors. I have hidden some fields at the very end of the form. The people who are receiving the e-mail need to see these fields. Is there any way of including them into the e-mail. (There are 25 supervisors the emails will go to and the IT department does not want to give permission to everyone as administrators to get into the admin panel and have the ability to edit these forms.) If this is not possible is there a way that these supervisors can view the entries with the hidden fields with out being able to edit the forms. So adding a new user and limiting permissions to that user.

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. yuniar

How did you add the hidden fields?
    Can you paste me your hidden fields HTML code?

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. deaddingo

what I did was create a seperate index and manage_form pages for the admin and supervisors.

The admin had all the options and the supervisors only had the Entries and Vew forums options (I removed the rest of the options). The admin and supervisors also had different logins.

This way there is no risk of anyone deleting anything by accident

Posted 15 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic