This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Admin Machform Page stuck on "saving please wait"

1. timmac

New to this program, but everytime I saved changes to my form last week, it was almost instantaneous. Now my admin page is stuck on "saving please wait".

I added section breaks that were visible only to the administrator. This is the only change that I made.

Am I missing something?

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. redityo

Hi,

There should be no problem with that, do you have your web host run in safe-mode ? if it so you need to turn off safe-mode first.

Otherwise, can I login to your MachForm admin panel to check it?
    Send your machform login to: customer.service [at] appnitro.com
    or submit through: http://www.appnitro.com/support/index.php?pg=request

MachForm Support

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. timmac

Thanks Redityo
    it suddenly started working. I now have another problem I'll need to submit.

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. grossbusterscc

I am having this same problem. Everything was working fine and new fields were saving instantly. Then, all of a sudden, whenever I create a new field and click save, it just says "saving please wait" forever and doesn't save. For what it's worth, I use Google Chrome and tested Firefox to see it would work there and no luck.

Any help resolving this issue would be appreciated.

Thank you,

-Robert

EDIT: This is only happening on (1) of my forms. All of my other forms are working fine. I even tried duplicating the problem form and had the same problem.

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. yuniar

Robert -- can you contact us directly and let us know the login to your machform please? We'll need to check this directly.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. fg8

This is happening to me too on various occasions. Is there a fix?

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. he4gaveme

I am having the same issue here. Just one form started to act up on me. I first got an error across the top of the edit page and discovered that I had a field with all of the selections deleted in the dropdown. I can't say that was the problem, but the saving is stuck. I also cannot add more variables for the payment (is there a maximum?).

Posted 10 years ago #
  8. kverhest

THis happened to me yesterday. Our technician reset permissions on the server side which fixed the problem.

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic