This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Admin Theme

1. joffday

Hi

Is there any way to change the admin theme? I find the green and peach - well - not good :(

Thanks

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. yuniar

It is possible by modifying the "css/main.css" file. Basically all the styles are being set there.
    Unfortunately, I won't be able to provide you with the complete instructions, since there are many code which needs to be adjusted.

If you are using Firefox and familiar with Firebug, I suggest to use Firebug inspect tool.

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. joffday

Thanks!

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. kiwia

I would love to be able to change the admin theme without having to mess with code. I agree that the green and peach is very distracting. A more neutral eye pleasing theme in the future would be greatly appreciated.

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. freeze2

I didn't care much for the color scheme either at first...but now its kind of growing on me...strange :)

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. yuniar

Here you go:

this blue color theme for the admin panel will be available within 3.2... soon!
    You will be able to change the theme easily from the admin panel.

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #
  7. yuniar

Ok, this was fun, so there will be two more themes!

Green:

Gray:

Need to create your own theme? Don't worry, you will only need to edit one CSS file :-)

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #
  8. freeze2

Nice!

Posted 12 years ago #
  9. bjose

Great work Yunair. The new admin themes seem to be nice and easy on the eyes. Very much looking forward to these in 3.2.

It would be great if you could make the admin theme css file available for download, prior to the 3.2 release.

Posted 12 years ago #
  10. atteam

that looks nice! please 3.2 get released soon...

Posted 12 years ago #
  11. yuniar

Actually we've added 5 new themes now! The complete screenshots are available here:
    http://www.appnitro.com/blog-new-admin-themes

v3.2 will be released by the end of this month

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #
  12. arabedioux

which files needs to be overwritten? Or is it safe to just overwrite the entire folder?

Thanks.

Posted 12 years ago #
  13. yuniar

We'll provide detailed upgrade instruction once it's ready.

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #
  14. rayray519

Sorry, to confirm we can change the Admin theme currently on v3.2 from the Admin Panel? I really like the grey and blue colors.

Posted 11 years ago #
  15. AMurray
    Pro Member

Yes you can change the Admin theme.

Go to the main "Settings" section in the admin panel, then under the "Miscellaneous Settings" section choose the theme you want, and then click "Save Settings".

Choose "Timeless Gray" or "Business Blue", being the ones you mention liking.

Posted 11 years ago #
  16. rayray519

I don't see the this setting under this area. This is all all see, under Miscellaneous Settings..

Admin Panel Image URL
    Default Email from Name
    Default email from address
    Machform URL
    File Upload Folder
    Form Manager Max List
    Remove the Powered by machform link from all my forms

Posted 11 years ago #
  17. AMurray
    Pro Member

The "Admin Panel Theme" should be the option listed above "Admin Panel Image URL".

What version shows under "License Information" in the right hand side (next to "Admin Settings") of the Settings screen?

It may be a browser cache issue; try clearing your browser cache and reloading the page as it could still be showing remnants of Ver 3.0 or 3.1, whichever you had before 3.2.

Other than that, not sure what else to suggest.

Posted 11 years ago #
  18. rayray519

embarrassed to say, 3.1 ;) Now, how do I upgrade to 3.2? :)

Posted 11 years ago #
  19. AMurray
    Pro Member

Upgrade instructions here:

http://www.appnitro.com/upgrading-machform-v3

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic