This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Advance Uploader Problem

1. jblackburn

In case this helps others... plus one possible typo:

When I tried to use the Advance Uploader, I got a BROWSE button showing on a page, but couldn't click on it. I tried IE, Firefox and Chrome. What I found was that I was using PHP Embed code on the page and in doing so, it was not adding the right .js file(s), like machform_loader.js. If you use the "recommended" form code type, you are okay as it adds those lines of code to the form. I guess the workaround woudl be to add the .js files manually to your code if you want to use the PHP embed version.

Also, shouldn't this be called "Advanced Loader," not Advance Loader?

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Hmm.. that's weird. The javascript files should have been loaded as well, even though you are using the PHP embed code.
    What version is your MachForm? v3.3?

Regarding the typo,,,oops! Sorry,,I've fixed it now.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. jblackburn

Hi Yuniar,

Yes, I am using 3.3. Here's an example (with changed paths) of PHP Embed code in the section, "Copy and Paste the Code Below into Your Website Page." As you can see, nothing related to .js files is included:

<?php
    require("/homex/dir/public_html/machform/machform.php");
    $mf_param['form_id'] = 1883;
    $mf_param['base_path'] = 'http://site.com/machform/';
    display_machform($mf_param);
    ?>

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. yuniar

The javascript files aren't being referenced within the embed code. However, it should be included when the display_machform() function above being executed. So you can check it by viewing the HTML source of the resulting form. There should be some javascript files being included there.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic