This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

After installation, program is slow to non-responsive

1. JARiccio

I installed the software last night on my godaddy.com hosting account. All the requirements were met and installation was successful. I delete the installer.php file and run the form manager. Everything seems to be working fine until I try to save the form. It says "Saving" for about 3 - 5 mins, then nothing happens. I try to go back to manage forms or even display the form I just created and it says "Error 500". It won't load anything. I was able to get it back by copying the entire machform folder back to my webserver and deleting the "installer.php" file again. However, if I save something it becomes un-responsive once again. Any idea what might be causing this?

Posted 14 years ago #
  2. zforray

Now that I have the product installed and actually running, I too have seen this. I think it has something to do with the number and type of objects. For instance, I did not see this when I had only 1-pulldown. But when expanded to 8-pulldowns (class registration form), then it went away for 3-5 minutes. I did not get the "Error 500" like you did.

Posted 14 years ago #
  3. zforray

Don't know if this helps but when I checked my server logs, I got these 2-errors:

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /hermes/web05b/b942/pow.scbcweb/Media/htdocs/machform/save.php on line 142
    PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /hermes/web05b/b942/pow.scbcweb/Media/htdocs/machform/save.php on line 142

Posted 14 years ago #
  4. yuniar

Hmm... I must say this is weird. Most likely this is some specific configuration on the server.

Can you guys please send FTP details to: customer.service [at] appnitro.com

We'll check it.

MachForm Founder

Posted 14 years ago #
  5. JARiccio

Must have been the server. Now it seems to be working perfectly. Thanks for your help!

Posted 14 years ago #
  6. zforray

I just had a another event where not only did it hang at save time, it never came back. It said "saving" and after 10-minutes I clicked on the "Manage Forms" and the form I was creating is gone/never created. I went back in and recreated the form but only added 2-elements and then it saved with no issue.

Posted 14 years ago #
  7. isak

Can anyone share the answer? I am having the same problem with a GoDaddy account.

Posted 14 years ago #
  8. isak

No ideas from anyone on how to make this work on GoDaddy?

Posted 14 years ago #
  9. yuniar

Can you please send FTP details to: customer.service [at] appnitro.com

We'll check it.

MachForm Founder

Posted 14 years ago #
  10. hauser916

I havent had that issue. My forms are lightning fast.

Posted 14 years ago #
  11. zforray

I keep having this problem....intermittently. I have lost 2-forms this way and had to recreate. No idea what is going on or how to isolate/diagnose the problem.

Posted 14 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic