This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

altering multiple choice field to allow more than one selection

1. Plastic
    Pro Member

I would like to use the multiple choice (or checkbox) field but I want the user to be able to select as many of the choices as he/she wants. For instance I wish to use this field to allow purchase of an item but that item comes in different colors so the user may wish to buy 2 or 3 items in different colors. Or is there a different form I should be using?

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. yuniar

The checkbox field should allow the user to select multiple selections already. Or am I missing something?

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. Plastic
    Pro Member

My apologies. When I first tried the checkbox field it did not allow me to select more than one option. But I just recreated the entire form using checkboxes and that worked just fine. Thank you for your prompt response.

And keep up the great work. I have been using version 2.3 and 2.4 for a long time and saw no reason to upgrade because they did everything I needed. But lately my needs have changed slightly and Version 3.4 looked like a winner for me. It installed and upgraded flawlessly and I am now going through various features on various forms. It's a great program and I highly recommend the version 3.4 to everyone.

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic