This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Assigning values to forms

1. sechabangwenya

Hi There, I wanted to know, if it was possible to assign a value to forms for assesment. We want to asses our workers but we need to assign a value to every selection an entry. Is this possible?

Can we be part of the Beta testing as we are really keen on pie charts as well

Warmest

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. AMurray
    Pro Member

Qu1: I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but you can pre-populate fields with URL parameters:
    http://www.appnitro.com/doc-url-parameters. Or is it "admin only"fields you mean. Can you expand with further details on your question? You can make a field visible to the admin user (and they can edit the form in the Entries manager, they will see the extra field "for their eyes only" - is that what you mean?

Qu 2: The Beta invitations closed about a week or so ago. See the announcement on http://www.appnitro.com/forums/topic/official-version-4-beta-new-features-coming/page/5?replies=89.

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. sechabangwenya

Hi there, thanks for the reply

say for example I have radio or check box and the choices are yes no, could it be possible for the admin to see values of 1 or 2 as well as 1 or 2

I'm trying to develop some sort of scoring card/matrix

Warmest

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. AMurray
    Pro Member

Not quite sure I understand what you need. At a guess, do you mean you want the answers shown like the example below:

What is the colour of the sky?

Response Red [ ] indigo [ ] Blue [ X ] Violet [ ] Green [ ]

(where the question response is Blue (marked 'X")

??

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. sechabangwenya

Yes but to be more specific

More like this

What is the colour of the sky?

Response Red [ ] indigo [ ] Blue [ X ] Violet [ ] Green [ ]

(where the question response is Blue (marked 'X")

Red = 1
    indigo = 2
    Blue = 3
    Violet = 4
    Green = 5

Posted 10 years ago #
  6. jpello

Did you ever figure out if this is possible? We're also looking to create a "scorecard" for our employees and then weight the scores based on the answers entered...

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic