This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Auto hide / unhide feature.

1. MvdL79

Hi Yuniar,

I have been a long time user of MachForm now, as you might recall. I was wondering if it's possible to hide / unhide a field now.

I will give you an example to show what I mean.

Field (unhidden): Domainname

Radio buttons (unhidden):
    1. Register new domainname
    2. Transfer current domainname

Field (hidden): Transfer code.

When people select radio button number 1, the "Transfer code"-field should remain hidden, but when they select radio button number 2, the "Transer code"-field should be shown.

I really want to know if this is possible nowadays with MachForm, cause this would be a very good feature and would make a form much more accessible and understandable for "simple" people.

Please let me know.

Posted 14 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Sorry, I'm afraid this one is not possible.

MachForm Founder

Posted 14 years ago #
  3. MvdL79

Will it become available anything soon, cause this would be very handy with several forms I use...

Is there any way to add it?

Cause I have a several customer's who are "complaining" that our forms are hard to understand. So it would be great if we could hide fields which aren't used to help customers use the forms better and quicker...

Posted 14 years ago #
  4. aolmos

Hi!

This would be great for us too! In fact, we are thinking about moving to other script because of this feature. Our forms are too complicated for some customers, and hide/unhide feature would be an asset!

We are users of machform for more than 2 years and I think that current version is getting old. Juniar is great supporting, but some update would be neccessary.

Sincerely,
    Angel

Posted 13 years ago #
  5. aolmos

We could even fund such an improvement if you could add hide/unhide function.

Posted 13 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic