This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Business Contact Management

1. FJV

Hello!
    I just wanted to congratulate you for your system! It is really nice, fantastic and easy to use and I am looking forward for the latest version with "logic" and I will be quite happy!

Just a question for you...since you know more software than I do, have you ever thing of doing something like Machform but for business contact management? I am not really talking about a CRM, just a good contact management which is easy to install, field can be change depending our needs, upload and download in Excel and accessible on the web for all the people in the office? Of course it has to be as easy as your MachForm! Please le me know, I will be the first one to buy it!

In the meantime could you suggest me any, beside the big ones which cost a lot?

Thank you very much and again congratulations!

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Sorry, we don't use any business contact management software here, So I can't recommend any :(

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. effithom

FJV,

I see you mentioned you're not really looking for a CRM, per se, but I would suggest a couple of them as possible solutions for business contact management.

I've used both Highrise and Insightly, which might be a good fit for you. Insightly, in particular, allows you to not only update basic contact fields (like address and phone number), but also allows you to create up to 10 custom fields of your own for your contacts. It's not a perfect system but I find that it does a decent job with contact management.

Hope that helps. Good luck.

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. FJV

Thank you !

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic