This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Two big issues

1. jq

Not sure why, but I've tried 3 different browsers now, and whenever I go to view the Form, the calendar icon does not popup a calendar.

When I try in FireFox, I click the icon and nothing happens - no errors and no calendar pops up.

Internet Explorer, same thing, except there IS an error in the status bar:

Line: 475
    Char: 4
    Error: 'Calendar' is undefined
    Code:0

When I try a demo on the main appnitro website, the calendar does work (i.e. http://www.appnitro.com/demo/view.php?id=7)

Weird! Anyone else have this issue or have a fix?

Also, when I go to Manage Forms and try to edit the form, the page just sits at "Loading Data..." and I never see my form loaded.

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. jq

i decided to delete the form that was giving me issues, and then i created a new one. Mind you this form is about 40 different fields. I made about 40 fields in the new form, only this time I didn't add any text or anything, and now the form looks fine.

It appears that too much text in the field labels coupled with too many guidelines for the user causes an issue. i am not saying this happens for everyone else, but it may be related to a windows issue. i am running windows xp sp2, fairly updated

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. jq

There is another issue where I also cannot delete any of the fields :(

Posted 16 years ago #
  4. yuniar

Can I login to your MachForm to check this?

Also.. I've replied to your email. Please send me the detail there.

MachForm Founder

Posted 16 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic