This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

[closed] Can a User Update Information on a form?

1. BernieBl

I tried to search the board but didn't find an answer.
    I would like to build a form for my clients to submit information about their wedding.
    I can see that there might be a possibility that they don't have all the information on hand and would need to return to complete the form or even update it at a later time if something changes.

Is there a possibility for them to come back and update their form without loosing the information they entered (meaning can the info be recalled)?

Can one form be used for multiple clients or should I duplicate my form for each client?

Thanks
    Bernie

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Hello Bernie,

I'm getting many requests regarding this particular feature. (to let users come back and update their form).

However, I'm afraid this feature is not available yet. Sorry.
    Thus the answer to your second question would be irrelevant. You can use one form for multiple clients, but they won't be able to update their form submission.

MachForm Founder

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. BernieBl

Is there any update on this feature, it seemed like it was a popular request.
    I read the log for Version 2 but didn't see it there.

Thanks
    Bernie

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. yuniar

sorry, not yet for this one.

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #
  5. matthewkieffer

Any update on this? The save and come back option is okay, but allowing users to create a name and password to work on their forms, as well as update them, would be highest on my list for new features!

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. Paul-T

I just wanted to add that this would be a huge plus for me as well. MachForm already saves me a lot of time, this would be an awesome feature for future versions that saves even more time.

Posted 10 years ago #
  7. finger123

I agree. we need this feature! being able to allow people to create an account and go back into it later to edit is a feature we must have.

Posted 10 years ago #
  8. TheISOD

I'd also like to see this feature. I use Machform for a membership form and what I'm looking for, besides the ability to allow members to edit their own forms, is the ability to allow all members to view the entries for the Membership Form. I was wondering if it's possible to achieve the view capability by purchasing an Unlimited License Upgrade and then assigning permissions to allow members viewing rights to the Membership form?

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.