This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Can an end user indefinitely update their submission after completed?

1. PPruitt

I am not sure of this feature is possible. I am a photographer and would love to be able to allow a client to log in and update their forms even after completely submitting their form the first time. With weddings a lot of items can change over the months and I was hoping this would be the solution to help keep client day off information but I would need the client to be able to make modifications at a later time or multiple times in the future. Can this be done or is it once the information is submitted only the admin can edit information?

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. AMurray
    Pro Member

Currently only admin users can edit records - end users not able to edit their own records, but perhaps in upcoming V4 this may be possible, as V4 is a major upgrade with heaps of new features.

Here's a taste:

http://www.appnitro.com/forums/topic/official-version-4-beta-new-features-coming?replies=18

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. wallahed

Our contract PHP programer made a change to support this feature with only a few hours of coding, so it is indeed possible.

We built at whole form management product with a customer log-in that allows them to retrieve their current 'Save and Continue' forms as well as recover and update older, submitted forms.

I suggest you get a contractor to help you.

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic