This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Can I use it to create forms for clients, without purchasing additional licenses

1. alvordr

I'm a web designer and considering purchasing this product, but I need to know if I can use it to create forms for my clients. My clients don't always host with me, so my intent is to install and use this product on my own domain, but use it to create forms for use on my clients' sites, regardless of where they are. Is this possible and legal?

The client is letting me know that their current form, which I did not create, is not working properly, so I need to get this done as soon as possible. Thanks.

Posted 14 years ago #
  2. redityo

If you only need to embed the resulting forms, then you won't need to purchase another license. Separate licenses needed if you plan to have multiple installation.

MachForm Support

Posted 14 years ago #
  3. alvordr

Thank you. That's of great help to designers. What license would that fall under?

Posted 14 years ago #
  4. yuniar

You can use any license for this purpose. However, please note that you will be limited to use the standard form code (iframe) to embed the form into your other sites if you are using 1 standard license.

Otherwise, if you need to use the advanced form code (PHP) for each site, you might consider using the professional license.

MachForm Founder

Posted 14 years ago #
  5. alvordr

Thank you, you've been very helpful. Is the license upgradable or would I have to purchase each license in full?

Also, if I decide to move my site to another host, is the license tied to me and/or does it transfer where I take it (as long as I uninstall from the old server)?

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm closer to wanting this product badly.

Posted 14 years ago #
  6. yuniar

You can always upgrade your license later. Simply contact us.

If you need to transfer to another host, the license goes to the new host and you will need to uninstall it from the old server.

MachForm Founder

Posted 14 years ago #
  7. alvordr

Thank you. I just purchased MachForms. Very nice and easy to install!

Posted 14 years ago #
  8. rayray519

How to I reinstall the same license on the same computer? (lets say I am testing) - I haven't moved computers and already I am told I have already exceeded my limit.

Please advise.
    Thanks!

Posted 12 years ago #
  9. yuniar

You can contact us and let us know your license key. We'll reset it.

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic