This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Can you have more than one email per form?

1. tania

First off - this software is awesome! I am using the form for registration. The "confirmation"/"receipt" email is great. Is there a way to send a 2nd email, such as a reminder email?

Posted 14 years ago #
  2. redityo

Hi,

Yes.. you can manually re-send the mail, simply go to entries menu and select the entries to be emailed. You will see "Email" buttons in there.
    But if what you mean is like scheduled job, I'm afraid it won't be possible.

MachForm Support

Posted 14 years ago #
  3. tania

Thanks for your quick reply. I did a test entry and I am not clear on what you mean by the "entries menu". When I click on the entries icon and get a list of entries I do not see any email buttons. Can you explain further?

Posted 14 years ago #
  4. Saghalie
    Pro Member

You will only see this if there is an entry to your form in the database. Once you have used the form and its nestled snuggly in your database; just select the "Entries" icon (click it) and then click the "magnifying" glass.

This will show the entry and on the right hand side you will see the mail/print etc. icons - just choose what you want to do and have fun...

Hope this helps!

Saghalie

Posted 14 years ago #
  5. tania

Ah, I see. I wanted to email another "receipt" type email to all entries. I don't think you can do this. Thanks for such quick feedback!

Posted 14 years ago #
  6. yuniar

tania, do you mean you would like to send the result of your form to multiple email addresses?

If so, simply put multiple email addresses, separate them with commas.
    Example: user1@example.com, user2@example.com, user3@example.com

That would send the email to three recipients.

MachForm Founder

Posted 14 years ago #
  7. tania

I wanted to create a 2nd email to go out to all recipients.

Posted 14 years ago #
  8. SimonRevill

Is it possible to have the summary form emailed to you AND the client how has filled it in - so they have a copy ?

Posted 14 years ago #
  9. Saghalie
    Pro Member

Yes,
    Just click on the email icon of the form and fill in both sides of the email form - remember to expand both forms so you can fill in the options that you want added to the email(s).

Hope this helps

Saghalie

Posted 14 years ago #
  10. SimonRevill

I don't think I was clear .... what I want is that when they press submit THEY get a copy of the form as well as me

Posted 14 years ago #
  11. yuniar

Hi Simon,

Yes, you should be able to do that. You and the client who fill the form will get the copy.

All you need to do is to make sure to add email field to your form.
    Then go to your machform panel, click "Email" menu and fill both sides of the configuration there, as pointed by Saghalie above.

There are two configurations:
    1) You -- put your email here
    2) Your Users -- choose the email field of your form

Then save each of them.

MachForm Founder

Posted 14 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic