This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Can you limit a date field to "today + 2 days"?

1. RVgeeks

I often have to create forms for reserving spaces at events... and the forms need to be able to limit visitors to selecting a date that is 2 or 3 days from today, to give the site owner time to receive the email and process their request.

Is that possible with MachForm?

Thanks!
    - John

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. AMurray
    Pro Member

Doesn't look like it - only the date options in the field properties of the form editor are all you have.

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. RVgeeks

Thanks, AMurray!

Any chance it's possible using the PHP Embed option, then applying the validation using jQuery? Anyone done that?

Thanks!

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. AMurray
    Pro Member

I don't use / haven't used the date validation/restriction features, so can't comment further on that but as far as I know, the "PHP Embed" option does the same thing as the iFrame or Javascript methods - embeds the form in the web page.

No extra functionality at that point. I suppose you can add your custom php or whatever code to the function that already checks the date validation stuff. I don't know what files that code would be in.

Appnitro can probably advise, suggest you contact them directly with more specifics of what you're trying to achieve.

http://www.appnitro.com/contact

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic