This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Cannot save forms (hangs on 'saving')

1. Hipnotik

I just recently moved our forms from a server we had on our local domain to our web host so the forms can be accessible externally. In doing so the only major problem now is I cannot save my forms.

When I go to edit form and say make a change to a drop-down field and click Save, it just sits there forever and the button says 'Saving'.

I've searched and tried the options suggested in this thread but nothing works.
    http://www.appnitro.com/forums/topic/saving-takes-forever?replies=16

Please help.. for business purposes I have to keep the forms externally, which means if I have to make a change I have to make the changes on our server, export the SQL database file and import on the new web host install.

Posted 13 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Can you let us know the login to your MachForm please? We'll check it.
    You can send it via email: customer.service [at] appnitro.com

MachForm Founder

Posted 13 years ago #
  3. slinky

Same issue here - is there any reason you guys have uncovered as to the source of the problem? It is in all browsers.

Posted 13 years ago #
  4. slinky

To add - safe mode is off. Everything worked perfectly and then suddenly stopped. Only possible difference is suexec is now enabled but I think it was on periodically before as well. On all browsers it just hangs. Just upgraded to 2.3 and it still hangs.

Posted 13 years ago #
  5. yuniar

Are you familiar with Firebug? It's a plugin for Firefox which can be used to see the error message when saving the form.

Simply enable it and then check into the Console tab to get the error message.

If this sounds too difficult, please let us know the login to your MachForm and we'll check it.

MachForm Founder

Posted 13 years ago #
  6. slinky

Last bit of info - if i create a new form, that saves. But if I duplicate a form and try to edit that form, that doesn't work. Editing existing forms is the problem. Odd.

Posted 13 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic