This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

can't get past admin log in...must be doing something stupid

1. sarvermb

I have used MACHFORM version 1.2 for the last 4-5 months for my one of my companies....I just purchased a license for my OTHER companies: version 2.0 (because I LOVE this software)

And I must just simply be doing something stupid......when I log in with my Admin username and password I get a solid white page with the following at the top of the page:

select count(*) total_row from ap_forms Query failed: Table 'sarvdaw_recruitment.ap_forms' doesn't exist

I have zero recollection of doing anything beyond setting up a dbase in MySQL....meaning I don't recall having to set up any tables through MyphpAdmin, but again, I am probably just being stupid and missed a step during the installation process.

Any ideas??

(the machform folder is within a domain that is running under ssl...not sure if that matters nor not.)

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. sarvermb

Ok....I moved the whole /machform to a different directory, re-ran the installer script (smart for once...didn't delete just renamed it in case of an emergency...like I just had) and it installed and is running fine!

...bizarre....

But can't wait to dive into all the updates!

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. yuniar

sounds great :-)
    let me know if you have any trouble

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. jm

i am having this problem

Posted 15 years ago #
  5. yuniar

jm -- are you getting the same error message?
    what is your hosting company?

If you would like private support, mail me directly with the details please: yuniar [at] appnitro.com

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #
  6. jm

yes the exact same error msg. i host with host dept.

Posted 15 years ago #
  7. yuniar

what's host dept?

try to re-run the installer

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #
  8. AMurray
    Pro Member

host dept = www.hostdepartment.com perhaps?

Posted 15 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic