This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Cant resend entry via email to myself on one of my forms

1. dbarish

got this error message, I am using version 4.3 thanks

Error! Unable to send entry.
    Error message:
    <b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught exception 'Swift_RfcComplianceException' with message 'Address in mailbox given [james claar] does not comply with RFC 2822, 3.6.2.' in /home3/bakpakhd/public_html/bakpakguide/machform/lib/swift-mailer/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/MailboxHeader.php:352
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home3/bakpakhd/public_html/bakpakguide/machform/lib/swift-mailer/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/MailboxHeader.php(264): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->_assertValidAddress('james claar')
    #1 /home3/bakpakhd/public_html/bakpakguide/machform/lib/swift-mailer/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/MailboxHeader.php(108): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->normalizeMailboxes(Array)
    #2 /home3/bakpakhd/public_html/bakpakguide/machform/lib/swift-mailer/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/MailboxHeader.php(65): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->setNameAddresses(Array)
    #3 /home3/bakpakhd/public_html/bakpakguide/machform/lib/swift-mailer/classes/Swift/Mime/SimpleMimeEntity.php(604): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->setFieldBodyModel(Array)
    #4 /home3/bakpakhd/public_html/ in <b>/home3/bakpakhd/public_html/bakpakguide/machform/lib/swift-mailer/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/MailboxHeader.php</b> on line <b>352</b>

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Steve1951

You are getting that error because you have entered an invalid email address in the "Email Entry #xx to:" box. You have entered "james clarr" when you should have entered something in the form of "james_clarr@yourdomain.com".

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic