This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Center title

1. leon

I want to put the title of the form in the center of it. I've added the <center></center> code and on the page it works fine. However, when I test it, the subject of the email message begins with <center>.

Any ideas?

Leon

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Instead of using "center" tag, I suggest to use CSS instead. You can edit the CSS of your form, search for this code:

.form_description
    {
    	border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc;
    	clear:both;
    	display:inline-block;
    	margin:0 0 1em;
    }

change it to become:

.form_description
    {
    	border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc;
    	clear:both;
    	display:inline-block;
    	margin:0 0 1em;
            text-align: center;
    }

That should align the title and description of your form, without affecting the email content.

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. jeffreyturner

--Instead of using "center" tag, I suggest to use CSS instead. You can edit the CSS of your form, search for this code:--

.form_description { border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; clear:both; display:inline-block; margin:0 0 1em; }

Where do I search for the code you have referenced? Where is it located?

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. williamansley

@jeffreyturner: You are looking at a very old post and the method described is not the recommended way to accomplish this any more. Instead make a custom theme for your form and add this to the advanced CSS box:

.form_description
    {
    text-align: center;
    }

Or, if you form already has a theme, then edit it to include these lines in the advanced CSS. See the link below for more information:

http://www.appnitro.com/doc-theme-editor#add-css

If you still have questions, feel free to post them here and I will do my best to answer them.

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic