This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Change color of certain "answers" in email

1. ashworthconsulting

We are using MachForm to create an inventory checklist that will be filled out weekly. Primarily, we're using the matrix field.

If they choose "CODE RED" as an answer, we'd like the email received to have "code red" in the color "red"...visibly indicating beyond a shadow of a doubt that something is out of stock and needs to be replaced/sent to one of the stores ASAP.

Any way I can get custom logic in the email so that if a certain answer were chosen, ie. the text "code red" is detected, and re-colored to "red" instead of the color "black" in the email received?

Thank you! Awesome software. Been a fan for years!!!

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. ashworthconsulting

Please? Yuniar, I know you're in here :)

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. ashworthconsulting

Well, "bump" I guess.

It's kind of ridiculous that I have referred 7 or so of my own customers to purchase your software, and when I message you guys in the forums to help them with technical issues, I can't even get a response.

I suppose I'll just keep bumping this to the top of the list until someone decides to answer. Sorry to everyone else. If Appnitro were moderating these forums a bit better, I wouldn't have to resort to this...consider this is the primary avenue for support for MachForm.

Even if the answer is "sorry, you can't do that"...it's better than no response at all. Kind of makes me feel like I'm paying yearly for updates for nothing if there isn't support to back the product. :|

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. yuniar

I'm sorry for this. To ensure replies, please use our contact form (or mail us directly) to open support ticket.
    This forum is more intended for community forum, so that people could help each other.

Regarding your question, this is not possible through the logic.
    However, this can be done by using very specific custom code.

Please contact us directly and send us the following:
    - the URL of your form
    - the exact matrix field (if you have more than one)
    - includes/entry-functions.php file

Please mail to: customer.service [at] appnitro.com
    We'll help you there.

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic