This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Change form scrollbar colors in css

1. tmparisi

How can I change the colors of the scrollbars on the forms? I want to change them that way when I insert a form as an iframe, the colors of the scrollbars will match the page that the iframe is in.

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Hmm.. do you need to have the scrollbar? If not, I suggest to embed your form using the Javascript code. It won't display any scrollbar and automatically adjust the height of your iframe.

I believe it should be much better that way (without scrollbar). Unless you have very limited space, is this the case?

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. tmparisi

I don't necessarily need the scrollbar, except when there are form errors. When errors (user errors) occur (E.g. they did not fill in a required field) the form will lengthen to fit in additional text. At this time, the user would not longer be able to see the 'submit' button on the bottom of the form, as the form has extended passed its original length. In this scenario the scrollbars on 'auto' seem to work.

Anyhow, I have not attempted the embed with the java code. I will try that real quick and get back to you.

Thanks!

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. tmparisi

I just attempted with the javascript embed and the page will not even load now. Not sure what the issue may be.

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. yuniar

Can you post the URL to the page please? I'll check it.
    Or you can send it through support ticket.

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. tmparisi

Support ticket sent

Posted 12 years ago #
  7. tmparisi

Any news on this...?

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic