This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Change form width

1. arabedioux

I particularly like a wider form, about 800 px wide. Plus having the option to have about 4columns in one line.

Can somebody tell me how to do it?

thanks!

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. jan-bart

I am also looking how I can easily change the width of the page. Since people use HD monitors, 800 px should be standard form me.

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. yuniar

You can edit the theme of your form, click the "advanced" menu from the dropdown on the top right corner of theme editor and put this code:

#form_container{
      width: 800px;
    }

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. jan-bart

Thanks!!

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. stephenalvarado

#form_container{ width: 800px; }

This code is not working for me. I'm trying to expand the width properties.

Do I need to type a different code? Where do I exactly paste the code in the Advanced CSS code mode?

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. sechabangwenya

How would you move the form to the left of the right?

I do not have access to this advanced menu to edit the width on the theme editor

Warmest

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. williamansley

@sechabangwenya: This previous post will tell you how to find the "advanced menu."

http://www.appnitro.com/forums/topic/adding-and-using-own-css-code?replies=5#post-15635

However, I cannot tell you if there is any way to move the form in the way you want by pasting CSS code into the "Advanced CSS code" field.

Posted 11 years ago #
  8. williamansley

@stephenalvarado: Code just like the code you are using works fine for me. Are you sure you are pasting this code into the "Advanced CSS code" field, accessed as described here?

http://www.appnitro.com/forums/topic/adding-and-using-own-css-code?replies=5#post-15635

Also, you will only see the change in the width of the form when you view it. The width won't change in the edit mode.

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic