This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Choosing Recurring Payments

1. webbahos

Hi:

Under the payment settings, under #3 (define prices) variable amount, I wanted to be able to choose which prices are recurring payments and which prices are one-time payment. Is that possible?

Thanks!

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. yuniar

I'm afraid it won't be possible to do this. Sorry.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. webbahos

Ok. Thanks anyway. Maybe that is something machform can input on the next software update. Just an idea! ;)

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. accudata

yea, good idea

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. matthewkieffer

I like this as well. I like to give clients the option to split up payments. Can you also consider adding a limit to the recurring, such as 3 payments? Somewhat related... It would be really nice if you would add the invoice option for pay-by-check. Lastly, if the total is zero (say they select a fee option in a list) can you make it so it does not go to the paypal checkout? In other words, if I have a pay no or pay later option as multiple choice, right now it wants me to include a price for both options, if I set pay later to $0.00, it still goes to paypal and says the total must be more than 0.

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. matthewkieffer

I understand that this is not a cart program, btw, and I really love the fact that you have added a checkout (period).

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. yuniar

matthew -- we'll be releasing v3.3 soon and it won't redirect to PayPal any longer if the payment total is $0.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic