This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Clicking Submit takes me to Admin Panel instead of Redirect URL

1. MultiMatt

I've successfully created 4 forms already, and on my 5th one, I am having a slight issue that I can't figure out:
    When clicking Submit, instead of going to the designated URL I chose for the redirect, I am taken to the Admin Panel for MachForm.

The URL I chose is valid (I double checked it). Is there something I might have messed up, or someplace I can check for an error?

This particular form is related to my other post about PayPal integration (which I think I've figured out a solution for). My plan is to capture demographic info via the MachForm, then upon submission, redirect them to a page that has all of the shopping cart items. It's THAT redirect page that I am not being sent to...

Thanks in advance!
    Matt

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. MultiMatt

FYI, after reading some other posts, I decided to turn off "form review" and it went to the redirect URL just fine.

Still curious as to why that is an issue. I preferred to have the form review in place, since there is so much info the person is sending. I'd like them to give it the once-over before submitting, to make sure all is correct!

But for now, at least it's working! :)

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. yuniar

Apparently, there was some small bug with the review page when being used to send custom redirect URL.

There was some variable typos there, hence this error. Sorry.

I've immediately repackaged MachForm with the fix yesterday, but it seem you have the older one.
    So, please login to customer area and download it again.

Update these two files:
    - confirm.php
    - confirm_embed.php

That's all what you need to fix this buggy behaviour. Sorry again.
    Let me know if you found any problem.

MachForm Founder

Posted 16 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic