This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Clicking Submit takes user to Admin Panel Login instead of the Redirect page

1. MultiMatt

I had a person contact me, confused as to why they were being directed to the Admin Panel Login for Machform when they hit Submit on the form they were filling out!

This form has been successfully used by 7 people prior to this. I just tried it myself and the same thing happened. The email notification is going through just fine, but the user is not being taken to the redirect page I created for this form.

Thoughts? Thanks!
    Matt

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. Saghalie
    Pro Member

Go to the form properties page (In admin panel) and check your re-direct URL, make sure you haven't inadvertanly set it to Machform's Admin Panel.

Saghalie
    http://www.beautiful-beginnigs.org

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. MultiMatt

Checked, and it's still the same one I've used since I created the form. I use this same page for a couple other forms (it's just a generic Thank You page I created).

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. redityo

Hi ...

Do all your form having the same behavior? if you feel comfortable, can you send us your MachForm login info? I'll check.

Please send it to customer.service[at]appnitro.com

MachForm Support

Posted 15 years ago #
  5. Saghalie
    Pro Member

The only other thing I can think of is that you have changed a different portion of Machform. Maybe you have tried taking out the "Powered by MachForm" tag line? And accidently removed some other part of the source?

Other than that (changing the code) I'm not sure what this could be. But I am definitely sure that code has been changed somewhere, try and remember what you where doing before this happened and retrace your steps.

Saghalie
    http://www.beautiful-beginnings.org

Posted 15 years ago #
  6. MultiMatt

An update to clarify:
    I have two forms that do this, and the common thing with both of them is I have the box checked for "Show Review Page before submitting".
    I have that selected because these two particular forms are for people to register and pay via Check or Purchase Order. The Review page is what they end up printing and mailing in with their check.
    SO, it's not my redirect page that is the culprit, it's the Review page.
    I have not done any editing of the forms (such as taking out tag lines, etc). I recall in other discussions in this forum where people had issues with the Review page. These are the only two forms where I have that Review option checked (and need it!), so hopefully someone can offer a solution! And if need be, I'll gladly email my sign-in info to customer support. Thanks!

Posted 15 years ago #
  7. redityo

Yes, please send your machform login information to customer.service[at]appnitro.com

We'll check it.

MachForm Support

Posted 15 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic