This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Conditional logic to link to Paypal

1. mac2025

Is it possible to have conditional logic on a form. If a user selects "Pay by Mail" it doesn't send them to Paypal?

Thank you,
    Dan

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. yuniar

It is possible to do so by using the skip-page logic. Simply create a logic to skip into success page when "Pay by Mail" being selected.

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. Giorgio

Hi Yuniar

I also want to achieve this but your solution is not completely clear to me:

a) to adopt the solution suggested by you, my form must be multipage, right? Otherwise I cannot add any skip logic to my form. Is this correct? Wouldn't it be more correct to allow "skip to success page" also to single page forms?

b) because of the previous point I have split my form in two pages. The second page only contains a drop-down field to select between paypal and cash payment mode. If cash is selected the skip logic to success page is applied. The problem is: if the user selects cash payment (in the second page) and after that he goes back to the first page, pressing the "Continue" button (to go again to the second page) the skip logic is applied and the form submitted. Isn't this wrong?

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. AMurray
    Pro Member

I think this is similar to my question (below) but I asked could it be possible to make the choice between a number of payment gateways e.g. paypal and stripe, as offered currently in MF.

Yuniar replied saying that is a much-requested feature, but not possible (or rather, is difficult to implement).

http://www.appnitro.com/forums/topic/new-version-feature-future-suggestion?replies=2

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic