This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Conditional payment

1. nigelp

Hi

Just getting to grips with 3.4. Love the ability to set conditional logic to form fileds. How do I set it to choose payment type at the end of the form?
    For example I have created a quick booking form on my testing server and set the payment as Paypal but with a drop down to select payment by other methods.

How do i get this drop down to change the submit button from Paypal to other payment?

Do I need to create the conditional logic earlier in the process and have one form set up for PayPal and one for other payment types?

Cheers Nigel

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. yuniar

What other payment method you are referring to? Check/Cash or Stripe?
    If you need to allow your users to select between PayPal and Check/Cash, this is possible by creating a skip logic.

Simply enable PayPal as your merchant, add the dropdown or multiple choice field to select payment method on your form.
    And then create a 'skip page' logic for your dropdown field. Create a rule so that when the user select cash/check, the form will skip into success page, bypassing the payment page.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. dawnstavropoulos

When I do this I DO NOT get a review page for the cash/credit people it just submits entry. Is there a way to do the same thing but allow the review page and the success page for cash/check and payment page for paypal?

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. yuniar

I'm afraid you won't get review page indeed. It will be bypassed and go straight to the success page.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic