This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

control panel

1. berk

This may be a stupid question (stumbling through installation with NOT MUCH understanding of coding etc) but once my install is complete where in the world to I find the "machform control panel"?

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Where did you install MachForm? Simply open the same address as you did with the installer.

Like: http://www.example.com/machform/

That would be the location of your control panel.

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. berk

I tried that but got this error...

Warning: Unknown(/home/bell/public_html/machform/index.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/home/bell/public_html/machform/index.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/bell/public_html/machform/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. walags

modify the permissions for the folder

Posted 15 years ago #
  5. berk

ok did that...

now getting this

Warning: mysql_get_server_info() [function.mysql-get-server-info]: Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/bell/public_html/machform/installer.php on line 147

Warning: mysql_get_server_info() [function.mysql-get-server-info]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/bell/public_html/machform/installer.php on line 147

Posted 15 years ago #
  6. yuniar

berk -- I've received your installation request and we're currently working on it.
    The above is just database user permission error.

I'll let you know soon.

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #
  7. berk

great, thanks...you're fast.

Posted 15 years ago #
  8. yuniar

done, check your email for more detail please.

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic