This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Created By Time is Incorrect

1. joelhawthorne

Hi,
    Great product.
    I am experiencing a problem with the "Created By" date/time generated by Machform. When I use Crystal Report Writer to extract the date/time, I am finding the "Created By" time is always 5 hours ahead of the actual time. At first I assumed our server time was incorrect but my technical people claim it is correct. Is there anything else you know of that may be causing this issue?

Thank you.

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. joelhawthorne

Sorry, this should be the "Created Date/Time".

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. yuniar

Is the "Created Date" display incorrectly when you view it from MachForm admin panel as well? MachForm uses the same timezone setting from your PHP configuration file (php.ini)

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. joelhawthorne

Hi Yuniar, yes the time does display incorrectly in the panel. Where can I find the php.ini file?

Thanks

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. yuniar

It depends on your server configuration but it usually located under your website document folder. Or from your hosting control panel.
    If you can't find it, there is another alternative.

You can set the timezone from your MachForm file.
    To set the time zone, you can try to edit "includes/init.php" file and search these code :

session_start();

Then you can add these code above that line :

date_default_timezone_set('America/New_York');

in the above sample, it would set the timezone to New York's timezone.
    You can change it with other timezones. The complete list is available here:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/timezones.php

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. joelhawthorne

Thank you very much. We changed the timezone in the Machform file and it worked perfectly.

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic