This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

CSS from Themes Gallery doesn't work

1. josmi

I copied the CSS from one of the Theme Gallery samples and pasted it into my form's CSS by using the "Edit CSS" button. But the form did not change and looks quite ugly which I suppose is the default CSS. How can I get the CSS look from the Theme Gallery to work with my form?

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. redityo

I think you have add the css code without replacing current css code. You can try delete all css code in edit css page, then copy-paste all css code from "themes gallery css" to there.

After that, clear the browser cache and refresh your form again.

MachForm Support

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. josmi

Thank you for the quick reply, but it's still not working. Here's what I did step-by-step:

I downloaded the zip file from the Theme Gallery and unzipped the view.css file.
    I opened the view.css file in Notepad.
    I copied the code.
    I clicked on the "Edit CSS" button on my form and deleted the existing code, then pasted the new template css code.
    I cleared my browser cache.
    The template formatting was still not displaying correctly.

Here is the form: http://ispwp.com/machform/view.php?id=5

To me, it displays as if there was no CSS file attached. How does it look for you? It SHOULD look like this format: http://www.appnitro.com/demo/view.php?id=7&color=15

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. redityo

It seems you have problem with the permission. Try to check your data folder permission and make sure all folder and files under "data" folder set to read / write (777).
    Also, you can try to remove .htaccess file under "data" folder.

MachForm Support

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. josmi

Thank you! Removing the .htaccess file under the "data" folder fixed the issue.

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic