This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

CSS seems to be missing

1. Kemper

I have created several forms recently and when I go to "view form" there doesn't seem to be any css applied. My ap_forms table has a field "form_has_css" with a default value of "1", but I just changed it to that from information I found on this forum. Can I fix the path on an existing form or do I have to start over?

Link to form:

http://www.lrcp.com/machform/view.php?id=10

Posted 13 years ago #
  2. Kemper

I think I have discovered an anomaly. When I select "Create a new form" button and the current state of the page is such that the first form details are visible, the newly created form seems to work and have css applied. However, if the state of the page is showing the details of any other form other than the first form, and I select "Create a new Form" then the resulting form does NOT have css. Help.

Posted 13 years ago #
  3. Kemper

More. I have six working forms. When the state of the admin panel is showing the first form and I select "create a new form" the resulting form is fine, with css. However, when the state of the admin panel is showing the details of any other form and I select "create a new form" the resulting form will not have css. ???

Posted 13 years ago #
  4. Kemper

More. Not sure why this worked, but it did. I duplicated the form that was not working. Opened the copy and immediately saved it. Voila. Beautiful form WITH css. I'm confused but feeling normal!

Posted 13 years ago #
  5. yuniar

Is the problem persist? If so, I'll need to check it directly.
    Please contact us directly if you want me to go to your MachForm and check it.

MachForm Founder

Posted 13 years ago #
  6. Kemper

yuniar, just came back to create another form and am having same problem. I went to phpMyAdmin and discovered that the form that is missing the css has only one table ap_form_XX but doesn't have the corresponding ap_form_XX_review. Every time I create a new form and the css is missing this is the case. Problem was intermittent but now is constant. Any thoughts?

Posted 13 years ago #
  7. Kemper

yuniar, since sending you an email I have discovered that when I create a new form I have to alter the form properties to get the new form to use css (and to have a corresponding ap_form_XX_review table created. Just changing the title of the form doesn't do it, I have to select CAPTCHA or Show Review Page etc. to make it work. Weird.

Posted 13 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic