This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Date calculate, quantity field issues

1. isaacl

Is there any way way to calculate the number of days between 2 dates, and use that number as a quantity field?
    Also, I want to have one quantity field apply to more than one item/option - for example, I want to have an option of how many days they want to rent something for, and have that number apply to multiple rental items.
    How can I do that?
    Is there any way to have that quantity apply to the "total" number field?
    And is there any reason why multiple quantity fields for 1 item don't work (only the first one actually changes the total)?
    Thanks!

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. yuniar

At this moment MachForm doesn't support the functionality to calculate the number of days between two dates field. Sorry.

Also, the quantity field can only being linked to one other field. It can't be used for several fields at the same time.

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. isaacl

Thanks.
    Any chance on getting one of the other 2 things to work?
    They were:
    Is there any way to have a quantity apply to the "total" price number field?
    And is there any reason why multiple quantity fields for 1 item don't work (only the first one actually changes the total, instead of them both multiplying the number by both of those numbers)?
    Also, is there any way to have a hidden field automatically get the value that was entered into another field, and then be used as a quantity for a separate item, which would work around one number item can't be used as a quantity for 2 items?

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic