This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Display previously entered data on previous page (multi-page quote request form)

1. TFteam

I have a multi-page (3x page break) quote request form.

And on the first page, there is a question that ask the user to input (text) a qty for product_A.
    On the second page, I would like to somehow set a formula so that it display "OK, so you need {qty} for product_A, and so now you need to buy XX amount for product_B.

Is that possible?

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. AMurray
    Pro Member

With conditional logic, you can display and hide fields (or skip pages) based on user responses in the form, but I don't think (if I understand you correctly) that you can show the value of a previous field from the previous page, on the following page (not without some custom coding anyway). I'm no expert in PHP, so will leave that for others to answer.

Perhaps instead if you put the "product B" field on the same page as "product A" but simply hide Product B, until Product A field is filled in, then (based on the logic setting) Product B will be unhidden to allow user input.

You can do this with any of the Mach-Form field types, and build up the logic settings in quite complicated ways.

More info on Conditional Logic: http://www.appnitro.com/blog-conditional-logic-field-page

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic