This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Dutch Language

1. HeuF

Hi Yuniar,

Three years ago I began with your machform and still after 3 years I'm very satified with your product and your help. So I upgraded to v3. I installed it. It was as simple as it used to be and I had a quick look. It looks very good and in the next days I will experiment with v3.

I have one question. I did not see the Dutch language is that right? And if not can I help to translate?

Greetings Richard

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Hi Richard!

I'm glad you still find MachForm useful :-)

Anyway, Dutch language already available! Simply go to your form properties and click "show more options". There you will see the "Language" dropdown. Select the Dutch language from there.

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. HeuF

Hi Yuniar, I found it, but I was expecting that the whole layout would be in Dutch not only the form. Stupid me ;)

Greetings.

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. chriskoeling

Is there also a translation for the back-office?

Kind regards, Chris

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. chopoalc

Yuniar.. You have to add that WE HAVE TO PREVIEW THE FORM to see in other language than english !! I was turning mad..seeing "spanish" in Form properties, not having yet totally completed my form and no spanish terms !
    so finally I made a fake form and viewed and BAM, I see the spanish terms !!!
    Phew.. I thought i was a total idiot !!!

Installed today Machfrom in a breeze. Great product.
    Thanks
    bernard

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic