This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Editing and customising the Confirm.php page?

1. takemura

I would like to customise the confirm.php page.

Right now it states: Success! Your submission has been saved!

But, I am planning to send people to Paypal to pay after submitting the form.

I realise I can achieve this by using a redirect, but I would like to display a message after people have successfully submitted the form with some info about 'what happens next', along with a button which, when clicked, will send them to Paypal to make a payment.

Posted 13 years ago #
  2. yuniar

The easiest way is by creating your own custom confirmation page. You can simply create HTML page which contains the message and the info about what happens next, along with a button to send to PayPal.

You can then set your form redirect property to use your custom confirmation page.

MachForm Founder

Posted 13 years ago #
  3. trishreda

Is it better to keep the same problem in the same place? I've tried both a Success page which is a URL on my site and also just a text Success. Neither are working and this form was supposed to go out 2 hours ago. Yikes! Can you help?

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. williamansley

@trishreda: I think it would have been better to create a new thread rather than responding to a five-year old one. Machform has changed a lot since then and the advice Yuniar gave then no longer applies completely. You can now customize the success message for each form in the form editor without the need to redirect to a custom page.

It is hard to tell what is going wrong from your message. Are you editing your form in the Manage Forms window, clicking on the Form Properties tab, and then typing your custom message into the Submission Confirmation text box and saving your form?

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic