This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Editing the HTML code of the form

1. David98

Hello everyone,

I just purchased a license and I'm very happy with MachForm, I find it very useful.

However, I am facing a problem. For example, in a multiple choice field, I would like my clients to see more details about each options.. So the idea is to add some text within the options and even to add another multiple choice in the multiple choice. If everyone understands what I mean..

So my question is this one : Is it possible to edit the html code of the form or is there another way to do this ?

Thank you for your futur help.

David.

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. williamansley

@David98: There is no html code to edit; the web page for the form is generated on the fly every time it is accessed, based on information about it which is stored in the Machform database. However just now I was able to create a form with 500 words in the each of three multiple choice options, so I'm not sure what the limitation you are trying to overcome is. I am not sure I do understand what you are trying to do; perhaps you could provide a more complete description or some examples?

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. David98

Exemple of what I would like to do in a multiple choice field :

Hotel 1 : (Picture of hotel 1 and description)

Hotel 2 : (Picture of hotel 2 and description)

etc..

You see what I'm looking for is a way to detail every option (add pictures, texts, links, etc..) if this is possible..

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. williamansley

@David98: If you are familiar with html, then you can add image tags (for the pictures) and anchor tags (for the links) within the text of the multiple choice options. If you don't know html, there are many guides to using it online.

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic