This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Email Logic and HTML tags not working as expected

1. effithom

Hi everyone,

I recently upgraded to 3.5 and just encountered what looks to me like some strange behavior in the logic rules for emails.

I need some rich-text formatted emails (example: bold font, font colors, line breaks, etc.) and added some HTML tags in the logic rule builder for email to produce them (example: <b> </b>, <font color="#A63407"> </font>, <br/> <br/>). Then, I click the Save Settings button. It works for 1 or 2 test iterations (meaning: the HTML email is created and sent with the correct formatting) but if I go back into the rule builder a third or fourth time, each and every HTML tag is then replaced with "& amp ; lt". Basically, it wipes out all my HTML code with what looks like gibberish.

Has anyone seen this behavior before? Could it be a bug? I have not encountered any problems like this with HTML tags in the email notification builder for previous versions of machform (version 3.3 and 3.4).

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. yuniar

That seems to be a bug.
    Can you send me a screenshot of your logic setting page please? (the one that display the gibberish characters)

Please send to: customer.service [at] appnitro.com

I'll check it further.

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic