This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Email Notification

1. himpress

All of a sudden I am not receiving email notifications to a AOL.com address, but I am receiving the notifications to other email addresses and the user emails are being sent out, then when I run the "test message" .php file it go's thru and all the email notifications that didn't come thru all of a sudden get sent with it, can I email you my login info so you can look to see if something has changed, I have been using Machform for 3 years now with no issues,

Thanks
    Jay

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Hi Jay,

That seems to be an issue with the mail server. The mail to AOL.com address seems to be queued, for some reason.
    It might be temporary issue with the mail server.

Try to test it again. If the problem persist, I suggest to contact your hosting tech support and let them know, since this is server issue.
    They should be able to fix it.

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. himpress

Thank you for the reply. I thought the same thing, so I did check with the support techs and they feel that there is no issue with the server,and that the problem is within the script here is what they said.

"I can see the emails are sent from the script "http://www.unionlabelprinting.com/machform/embed.php" . Please double check the mail settings within the script and it will fix the issue"

Thank you
    Jay

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. yuniar

Hi Jay,

Try to use the php test file to send email to the aol address. If there is no problem with the server, then the email should be delivered instantly.

Or do you want me to check it directly?
    If so, please let me know your FTP login info and I'll check it.

You can send the details to: customer.service [at] appnitro.com

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. himpress

Thank you for offering to take a look but I have worked around the issue, I will be switching servers soon anyways, so at this point I am moving on,

Thanks Jay

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. abcrobots

I have a similar issue in that some of the emails do not get through, but others do. I've been running the code for about 3 years now with no issues, but now, I'm missing some.

Is there a way to ask the system to re-send the emails again? They print off much nicer than the downloaded xls file.....

Posted 12 years ago #
  7. yuniar

Yes, you can login to machform admin panel, go to entries menu and click the small preview icon on the left.
    You will be able to see the detail of the entry and there will be an option to re-send the entry to your email.

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic